Gerard Galindo is co-founder of Galindo Tennis USA. He is the ITF/WTA/ATP Academy Director. He is also in charge of the international business department which embraces the marketing and finance areas of all international programs the academy offers abroad.
* Top 150 Spanish nationally ranked player
* Top Junior Player in Spain. Classified for the Under 16’s national championship.
* Played professional ATP events with wins over world ranked players.
* Hitting partner at several ATP events.
* Posted a record of 14-2 at East Carolina University (Division 1) and 15-2 at Alliant International University.
* ITA Rolex Southern California Regional Singles Finalist
* Ranked #16 in the U.S.
* 2005 ITA All-American (S)
* Pro Player Academy Director at Galindo Tennis USA.
* Coach and Assistant Pro at Bermudez Tennis Academy.
* Assistant Coach at the University of Arkansas, Little Rock, Arkansas.
* Coach and Teaching Pro – San Diego, California. Taught private and group lessons at the Scripps Ranch Tennis Center
* Participated in several exhibition matches and clinics in Europe and U.S.
* University of Arkansas- Bachelor in International Business with Minor in foreign languages: Spanish, May 2008.
* Certification in Nutrition (ISSA)
* Concussion in Sports Certificate (NFHS)
* Personal Trainer (International Sports Science Association)
* Fluent in Spanish, Catalan and English.