HIGH-PERFORMANCE SINGLES TRAINING:
PROGRAM AND PRICE
HIGH-PERFORMANCE ADULT SINGLES TRAINING:
LEARNING FROM PRO TENNIS
A special TC “Mini Congress” at the New York Open
Long Island, New York (30 min from JFK airport)
February 14 (6pm) – February 17, 2019
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
— Singles players in good physical condition with competitive experience at NTRP 3.5 (minimum) through 4.5/5.0 level
$2,395 TUITION INCLUDES
* Only 3 athletes per court/coach
* At least 11 hours of intensive on-court training with multiple elite coaches, with customized curriculum tailored to priorities of registered athletes
* Daily off-court workshops and strategy sessions designed to complement on-court training
* “Play-Learn-Play” approach, with emphasis on practical takeaways for specific match-play scenarios and situations
* VIP seating for all 6 sessions of the New York Open during Finals weekend, accompanied by coaches
* Personalized feedback on what/how to watch during ATP doubles matches to reinforce key learning objectives
* All meals included
* Access to discounted hotel rooms at the Long Island Marriott, literally 1 minute across the street from the tournament ($156/night, includes breakfast)
* Lifetime alumni membership in the Tennis Congress community, with access to discounted alumni pre-registration for all future events
Thursday, February 14 (begins at 6:00pm)
* Welcome VIP dinner at New York Open
* Watch 2d Round ATP matches with your coaches
Friday, February 15
* 4-4.5 hours on-court coaching and match analysis
* Off-court meetings with coaches
* Watch ATP Quarterfinals with coaches (afternoon and evening matches)
Saturday, Feburary 16
* 4-4.5 hours on-court coaching and match analysis
* Off-court meetings with coaches
* Watch ATP Semifinals with coaches (afternoon and evening matches)
Sunday, February 17
* 2.5 hours on-court coaching and match analysis
* Off-court meetings with coaches
* Watch ATP Finals matches with coaches
Assisted 2 grand slam champions and 1 gold medalist
Gustavo is a passionate tennis coach who enjoys the sport as a lifelong journey that teaches invaluable lessons. From amateurs to seasoned touring pros, Gustavo’s exceptional solution-oriented style of coaching adapts to players of any rating.
COACHING CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Former hitting partner to Grand Slam champions Victoria Azarenka and Bethanie Mattek-Sands.
- Former hitting partner to Monica Puig, Gold Medalist in Rio 2016 Olympics.
- Former assistant coach to USA’s Angela Haynes, who achieved a WTA rank of 95.
PLAYING CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Career-high ATP Doubles Ranking: 870
- Career-high NCAA National Singles Ranking: 7
EDUCATION & PERSONAL
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Attended Dowling College in New York, and Grand Canyon University in Arizona, obtaining degrees in Sport Management and Master of Business Administration respectively.
- Completed coaching certifications through the PTR, iTPA, and USPTA.
- Gustavo is the co-founder of EntourageTennis.com, an online tennis instruction site serving players of all levels.
- Originally from Valencia, Venezuela. Gustavo currently lives in Gilbert, AZ with his wife Jessica, son Adrian, and daughter Mila.
🇻🇪 Gustavo Sanchez
Pro Tour coach. World leader in teaching tennis tactics. 2015 Strategy analyst for Wimbledon, Australian Open, ATPWorldTour, WTATennis and the New York Times.
Craig is an Australian tour coach and Director of the Brain Game – a sports science website that specializes in the video analysis of tennis matches that teaches the patterns of play that dominate our game.
Craig is widely recognized as the world leader in teaching tennis tactics and is the strategy analyst in 2015 for Wimbledon and the Australian Open as well as the ATPWorldTour, WTATennis and the New York Times.
Craig has researched thousands of matches using his unique Dartfish Match Tagging software to unlock the secrets of our game and uncover the patterns and percentages that really matter. He teaches this knowledge through his website and also on court with players at all levels of the game.
Craig started coaching on the pro tour 20 years ago and recently helped direct Kevin Anderson from outside the top 150 in the world into the top 50 in around 12 months. In 2011 he resurrected the career of Rajeev Ram who was 28 years old and languishing at 272 in the world. Within twelve months Craig had Rajeev back inside the top 100 enjoying his first top 20 win of his career. Craig has coached on center court at Wimbledon, the US Open and the Australian Open and passes along the learning from his pro tour experiences to juniors just beginning their life-long journey in our wonderful sport.
Craig began his coaching career in 1991, working with world-renowned tennis management company, Peter Burwash International (PBI) in the Woodlands, Texas. Craig was voted runner-up for Rookie of the Year in 1992, and was part of the globe-trotting PBI Tennis Show, performing in California, Guam, Seoul, Jakarta, Bali and Oman in the Middle East.
Craig moved back to his homeland of Australia in 1995 to open the O’Shannessy Tennis Academy at the Wodonga Tennis Center — Australia’s largest tennis facility with 52 courts (30 grass/22 clay). It quickly developed into one of the leading academies in the region, attracting players from New Zealand, Indonesia, Korea and Japan. In 1997, Craig guided Andrew Bronneberg to victory in the Australian National Junior Grasscourt Championships in singles and doubles.
Craig also worked with Canadian, Vanessa Webb, who won the 1998 NCAA Women’s Singles Championships while at Duke University. Craig then coached Andrew and Vanessa as they transitioned to the pro tour. Craig returned to the U.S. in 2001 to direct the junior academy at the T Bar M Racquet Club in Dallas, Texas. Craig also continued his work on tour with tour players Jeff Salzenstein, Andrew Ilie, Amer Delic, Brendan Evans and Ansley Cargill. At Wimbledon in 2011, Craig directed #262 Melinda Czink, from Hungary, to a first round, straight-sets victory over world #10 Samantha Stosur, of Australia.
🇦🇺 Craig O’Shannessy
High Performance Coach. Achieved #1 Ranking in USTA Norcal Men’s Open Singles. Hitting partner for top ATP and WTA players.
Devin has traveled around the globe, coached some of the nation’s elite players, and worked with top ATP and WTA players on tour. A California native, Devin was a top junior player before competing at UC Santa Barbara and later, UC Santa Cruz. After achieving Northern California’s number one ranking spot and a brief stint in professional tennis, Devin shifted his focus to coaching and player development. Since then, he has worked with players of all ages and levels, ranging from beginners to ATP and WTA players ranked within the top ten in the world.
Devin prides himself on his people and communication skills, and his ability to “simplify” the game of tennis to his audience. His focus is to be clear, concise, and transparent as he helps break down the sport for players, regardless of their level. Devin considers himself an open-minded tennis coach, and adopts the mindset that tennis is not a sport where “one size fits all.” He understands that the game is highly situational and focuses heavily on each player as a unique individual, catering to his or her specific needs.
Devin’s has an immense drive for competition, which is in accordance with his values of discipline, persistence and sportsmanship. He appreciates the challenges and lessons that tennis presents, and constantly looks to grow both on and off the court.
Tennis Career Highlights
- Achieved number 1 ranking, USTA Norcal Boys 14s singles (2004)
- Achieved number 1 ranking, USTA Norcal Men’s Open Singles (2011)
- Top 100 USTA National Ranking, Boys 16s singles (2005)
- UC Santa Barbara Men’s Tennis team
- UC Santa Cruz Men’s Tennis team
- Qualified for the main draw of an ITF Futures Event (Chico, 2011)
- Reached three semifinals and one final in the 2013 Pacific Northwest Summer Circuit (2013)
- USTA Norcal Sportsmanship Award (2005)
- Hitting partner for top ATP, and WTA players, notably Tomas Berdych, Fabio Fognini, Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Cici Bellis, Melanie Oudin, Christina Mchale, Sloane Stephens, and Olga Puchkova
- Traveled as a coach/hitting partner to events across the globe, including trips to Italy, Turkey, and the U.S. Open in Flushing Meadows
- Coached players of all levels; worked at various tennis clubs, academies, and resorts across the United States
- Currently works as a Tennis Professional at the Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona
- University of California, Santa Cruz Graduate-Honors in Psychology (2012)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (Fall 2008-Winter 2010)
- Half Moon Bay High School Graduate (2008)
🇺🇸 Devin Nerenberg
Coach & mentor to top junior and college tennis players; sparring partner to several wta/atp tour players; owner of wam sports; expert tennis instructor at onlinetennisinstruction.com
Nadim is a former top-rated German junior, who came to the USA in 1998 as a 17-year old to play on the pro circuit. He achieved a world ranking in singles on his first attempt, but a severe shoulder injury changed his path. In January 2000, Nadim joined the University of South Florida men’s tennis team and played 4 years for them, winning conference championships, captaining his junior and senior years, and making the All-Conference USA Team.
After graduating college with a B.A. in Marketing in December 2003, Nadim took on coaching high performance juniors (incl. No. 1 U16 in the USA) full-time before going back to school and earning his M.B.A. from the University of Tampa, where he acted as Assistant Tennis Coach for the women’s tennis team between 205 and 2007.
Since 2007, Nadim has been residing in Miami, where he enjoyed a 4-year spell from 2007-2011 as Co-Director and Head Pro at the renowned Cliff Drysdale Tennis (CDT) operated Ritz Carlton Tennis Garden in Key Biscayne, FL and Co-Director of the CDT Junior Summer Camp at Crandon Park. This is where his passion for technical tennis instruction came to the forefront, honing his skills in high performance junior development, as well as recreational adult training.
During his first year in Miami, Nadim met Florian Meier, founder and owner of OnlineTennisInstruction.com (OTI). In recent years, Nadim has studied extensively and adopted the OTI teaching methods and co-hosted all 8 Florida-based OTI tennis clinics together with Florian. His passion for proper technical tennis instruction led him to join forces with OTI and become an expert instructor for OTI clientele, offering lessons in Ft. Lauderdale, FL year-round, starting July 2015. Nadim serves as a representative of OTI at this year’s US Tennis Congress.
Also, in 2011, Nadim co-founded and now owns WAM Sports – Premier Student Athlete Services, where junior athletes and families from around the world go to obtain the best advice and guidance in their college recruiting process, matching them with their best-fit colleges.
🇩🇪 Nadim Naser
The Focus Coach. winner of 21 National titles. Achieved #1 in the World Ranking 55 & Over and #1 in USA in 65 & Over. Author of "Live the Best Story of Your Life: A World Champion’s Guide to Lasting Change".
Bob Litwin, of Boulder Colorado, was a Long Island tennis teaching professional for thirty-five years. In 1992 he founded the Sports Focus Institute to develop and teach athletes in all sports how to improve performance through all aspects of the mental game.
Bob is known as The Focus Coach. He has worked with every sport imaginable and consulted for the NY Knicks and the NY Islanders. The founder of The Focus Coaching Group, LLC, Bob is a full-time performance coach for Hedge Funds and individuals in any field of endeavor, business and sports alike.
- He never played in college or on the tour and at 32 started to compete thinking he might be able to win some matches. He lost a lot for several years.
- Then he won a gold and bronze medal at the 12th Maccabian Games in the 35 and over. In summer 2013, 20 years later, he won the Gold Medal in the 65s singles at the 19th Maccabian Games.
- He has won 21 USTA National Championship titles.
- He won the ITF World Championships in 2005 and was ranked #1in the World in the 55 and over.
- He was inducted into the Eastern Tennis Hall of Fame in 2011.
- After being out of the game for nearly three years due to two hip surgeries, he got back to work and has climbed back to the top and in June was the #1 ranked 65-and-over player in the USA.
- After going undefeated in Colorado tournaments this year his 18-year undefeated streak in sectional age group matches continues.
- His book, Live the Best Story of Your Life: A World Champion’s Guide to Lasting Change, was released in May and touted by Huff Post as the #1 self-help read for the summer of 2016.
🇺🇸 Bob Litwin
Former atp tour player and itf pro circuit player. sparring partner for williams sisters and dmitri tursunov.
- USPTA Professional
- Teaching Professional, Tenndeavor
- Teaching Professional, SF Tennis Club
- Lead Video Instructor, Zepp Tennis Training
- Consultant for Masterclass project with Serena Williams
- Sparring partner for Venus & Serena Williams
- Consultant & Sparring Partner – ATP Tour #20 Tursunov
- ATP Tour player
- ITF Pro Circuit player
🇺🇸 Lance Johnson
PTR Master of Tennis. Two time ITA (Intercollegiate Tennis Association) doubles champion. Achieved NAIA #14 Doubles Ranking.
Gary Innes serves as Project Director for the NetGains Foundation, which is the philanthropic arm of the Tennis Congress that taps the power of tennis as a catalyst to transform lives and create positive social and environmental impacts.
Gary is also the co-founder of Serves You Right (SYR), which is committed to improving tennis experiences for clubs, teams and individuals. SYR specializes in club management, program development and group events/retreats.
He was born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa where he competed as a junior before coming to the United States to play college tennis at Walsh University. After graduating, Gary started coaching and directing tennis programs throughout Westchester and Fairfield County.
In 2016 Gary earned the PTR Master of Tennis certification in Junior Development. He continues to pursue new levels of tennis education and build strong adult and junior programs.
🇿🇦 Gary Innes
Education and Multimedia Manager for the USPTA. named 2015 USPTA Texas Tester of the Year. former WTA-ranked player and a two-time NCAA Division II National Team Champion with BYU-Hawaii. part of the USPTA Under 30 initiative.
Ramona Husaru is the Education and Multimedia Manager for the USPTA. In her role, Ramona is in charge of overseeing the continuing education program and expanding its resources, including: the “On Court with USPTA” TV show that airs on the Tennis Channel, stroke analysis, conferences, workshops, webinars, and TennisResources.com. She is also a USPTA Tester and part of the USPTA Under 30 initiative, developing opportunities through education and leadership for fellow young professionals. Ramona was named the 2015 USPTA Texas Tester of the Year, being one of the youngest females to win the award. She is a former WTA-ranked player and a two-time NCAA Division II National Team Champion with BYU-Hawaii. Ramona holds a master’s degree in Sports Psychology.
🇷🇴 Ramona Husaru
Tennis Congress Director of Education. 2011 USPTA Professional of the Year. 11-time USPTA Division/State Pro of the Year. Member Head/Penn Racquet Sports National Advisory Board.
Feisal Hassan, Tennis Congress Director of Education, is a USPTA Master Professional and an RPT Master Professional. He is also a member of the Head/Penn Racquet Sports National Advisory Board and National Speaker’s Bureau and holds USPTA specialist degrees in Competitive Player Development, Facility Management, Little Tennis and Sports Science. He is a USTA Recreation Coach National and Quickstart Trainer, a member of the National Cardio Tennis Speakers Team and co-chairs the USPTA National Education Committee and the USPTA College Curriculum Committee. He is also on the USPTA Testing Committee and USTA National Youth Education Committee. He was also the Director of Certification & Testing for the USPTA Middle States division and was co-chair of the USPTA National Diversity Committee.
Feisal was also the Director of Coaches’ Education and Junior Davis Cup Team Coach for Tennis Zimbabwe. He was also voted in Tennis Industry magazine’s prestigious “40 Under 40” list for being one of the top 40 men and women under 40 years old who have had and will continue to have a strong influence in the sport and in the business of tennis– both nationally and internationally.
Hassan writes and conducts seminars, workshops and clinics for international, national and sectional organizations and events. He has also written the book, How to Handle Difficult Players and Conditions, and is currently working on his second book, Doubles: Phases & Situations.
In 2011, he was awarded the USPTA’s most prestigious award, the Alex Gordon National Professional of the Year and the 2011 Racquet Sports Industry Champions of Tennis Award. This is the Racquet Sports Industry’s (RSI) most prestigious awards recognizing and honoring the people, businesses and organizations that are making a difference in the tennis industry. He was also a recipient for the USPTA Mid-Atlantic Hall of Fame recipient Inaugural Class of 2012 and the 2012 USPTA George Bacso National Tester of the Year.
Previous accolades include the USPTA Industry Excellence Award in 1999, 5-time Division Tester of the Year, 11-time USPTA Division/State Pro of the Year, and 9-time national Top-10 point holder in the USPTA’s Career Development Program.
🇿🇼 Feisal Hassan
USTA High Performance Coach, Former NJCAA All-American
- Owner, Harp Performance Tennis
- 1993 NJCAA All-American
- USTA High Performance Coach
- PTR Performance Professional Level 3
- PTR Adult Professional
- ITPA Tennis Performance Trainer (TPT)
- 2010, 2011 Georgia Professional Tennis Association Board of Directors
- Inventor Blinking and Whistling Vibration Dampeners US Design Patent 2009
🇺🇸 Jim Harp
High Performance Coach, USTA and USPTA Southern Coach of the Year
Julio Godreau holds certifications with the USPTA (Elite), PTR (Master of Tennis Performance), and the USTA (High Performance). He currently serves as the Director of Junior Tennis for the USTA Texas section.
As a coach he has developed players in Orange Ball (2 Southern #1 ranked players and 3 Southern Closed Champions) and Yellow Ball (player ranked as high as #5 in the US and quarterfinalist at Orange Bowl and Eddie Herr tournaments). At the collegiate level his students have accomplished scholarships at prestigious conferences such as the Pac-12 and SEC, and have won NCAA Division 1 team championship. Aside from his on court success with Junior Players he has also guided adults to State, Sectional, and National Championships.
He has been the recipient of numerous awards from the USPTA, PTR, and USTA including Southern Pro of the Year. As an educator he often presents at sectional events and has been a speaker at The USPTA World Conference and PTR International Symposium.
Julio was a top Junior player in the Caribbean, NCAA Division I Scholarship Collegiate Player, and has played at the Pro level. He is also fully bilingual (English and Spanish) and has a Masters Degree in Business Administration and an undergrad in Psychology. He has been married for twelve years to Charisse and has two daughters, Emma (6) and Sophie (9).
- PTR Master of Tennis Performance (Equivalent to ITF Level 3)
- USPTA Certified Professional Level 1
- PTR Certified Professional Level
- USTA High Performance Certified
- PTR 10 & Under Certified
- USPTA & PTR Player Development Specialist
- USTA High Performance Orange Bowl World Class Junior Player Development Study
- USTA High Performance US Open Pro Player Development Study
- USTA High Performance 10 & Under Certified
- USTA Referee Certified
- USTA Tournament Director Certification (TDM)
- PTR Mississippi Member of the Year 2014
- USPTA 10 & Under Southern Pro of the Year 2012
- USPTA Southern Pro of the Year 2007
- USTA Southern Pro of the Year 2008
- USPTA Mississippi Pro of the Year 2006 & 2007
- USTA Mississippi Pro of the Year 2008
- USPTA Developmental Pro of the Year 2004
- USPTA North Cal Rookie Pro of the Year 1997
- Selected to coach USTA National Level 1 camp at USTA Center in NY (US Open Location) along with coaches Tom Gullikson, Richard Ashby, Kent Kinnear, Jay Gooding, and Geoff Russell.
- Chairman 10 & Under USTA Southern Committee
- Vice Chairman USTA Southern Player Development Committee
- Representative for USPTA & PTR Pros in USTA Mississippi
- Chair USTA Southern Talent Identification Camps Committee
- Chair USTA Mississippi Junior Council Committee
- Member USTA National Pro Circuit Committee
- Head Coach USTA Competitive Training Center (CTC) Mississippi
- Coach USTA Southern and Mississippi Talent Identification Camps
- Coach USTA Southern and Mississippi Talent Identification Camps
- Coach USTA Middle States 12 and under Zonal National Team
- Coach USTA Southern 14 and under Zonal National Team
USPTA AND PTR INVOLVEMENT
- Speaker at USPTA World Symposium
- Speaker at USPTA Winter Southern Conference
- Chairman USPTA Multicultural Committee
- Speaker at PTR International Symposium
- Speaker at USPTA Southern Conferences
- Speaker at USPTA Tennessee, Mississippi, & Louisiana Workshops
- Speaker at Mississippi’s High School Coaches
🇵🇷 Julio Godreau
Top 150 Spanish nationally ranked player. Expert in applying Spanish System to biomechanics and positioning.
Isaac Galindo is Founder and Academy director at Galindo Tennis USA, a subdivision of GMG United, a full-service sports company providing complete management services worldwide.
Isaac brings great expertise in stroke analysis and sports science. He has put great emphasis in the development of young American athletes by bringing the Spanish system to the U.S by understanding and applying principles of perfect biomechanics and positioning.
He also represents and counsels several top ITF/ATP players in the world.
He recently started Love 4 Sports Foundation with the goal of helping the community and less fortunate through sports.
- Top 150 Spanish nationally ranked player
- Played professional ATP events around the world with wins over top 500 ranked players
- Posted a record of 32-6 at Florida Southern College NCAA D2 School leading the team to the highest national ranking in school (3rd in the county)
- Ranked #9 in the Nation in singles
- 2005 All-Region Team(S). 2005 ITA All-American(S). SSC Commissioner’s List of Outstanding Achievement (2007)
- Hitting partner for both ATP and WTA players
- Galindo Tennis USA, Academy Director.
- Beerman Tennis Complex, Florida: Head Tennis Professional
- Private Coach for Top Junior/ ITF Players: Stephen Madonia, Benoit Paradis, Isaac Nortey.
- Florida Southern College Assistant Coach
- Coach and Teaching Pro – San Diego, California. Taught private and group lessons at the Scripps * * Ranch Tennis
- Center. Coached top juniors, organized summer camp programs and assisted with coordinating junior adult leagues.
- Florida Southern University, Florida 2007- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Universidad Autonoma Barcelona, Spain 2000- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- Certificates in Psychology of Sport and Fitness: Instruction and Prescription.
- Fluent in Spanish, Catalan and English.
🇪🇸 Isaac Galindo
Former Top 150 Spanish nationally ranked player and Top Junior in Spain.
Gerard Galindo is co-founder of Galindo Tennis USA. He is the ITF/WTA/ATP Academy Director. He is also in charge of the international business department which embraces the marketing and finance areas of all international programs the academy offers abroad.
- Top 150 Spanish nationally ranked player
- Top Junior Player in Spain. Classified for the Under 16’s national championship.
- Played professional ATP events with wins over world ranked players.
- Hitting partner at several ATP events.
- Posted a record of 14-2 at East Carolina University (Division 1) and 15-2 at Alliant International University.
- ITA Rolex Southern California Regional Singles Finalist
- Ranked #16 in the U.S.
- 2005 ITA All-American (S)
- Pro Player Academy Director at Galindo Tennis USA.
- Coach and Assistant Pro at Bermudez Tennis Academy.
- Assistant Coach at the University of Arkansas, Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Coach and Teaching Pro – San Diego, California. Taught private and group lessons at the Scripps Ranch Tennis Center
- Participated in several exhibition matches and clinics in Europe and U.S.
- University of Arkansas- Bachelor in International Business with Minor in foreign languages: Spanish, May 2008.
- Certification in Nutrition (ISSA)
- Concussion in Sports Certificate (NFHS)
- Personal Trainer (International Sports Science Association)
- Fluent in Spanish, Catalan and English.
🇪🇸 Gerard Galindo
Expert Tennis Strength and Conditioning Coach, iTPA Master Tennis Performance specialist
Jonny Fraser, Tennis Congress Deputy Director of Performance and Fitness Education, has a wealth of experience in tennis. An expert in movement, footwork, and tennis-specific strength and conditioning, he has worked with a range of junior tennis players to full-time professionals.
Jonny is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) alongside being a certified Level B coach with the GPTCA and a licensed tennis coach with the LTA in the United Kingdom. Jonny has certification as a Master Tennis Performance specialist with the International Tennis Performance Association (iTPA). Jonny is also the owner of Science in Tennis, a sport science provider solely focused on providing support to tennis centers and players.
Academically he has an MSc in Sport and Exercise Science from Sheffield Hallam University and has also taught at Sheffield Hallam University in the UK teaching on sport science and sports coaching degrees.
🇬🇧 Jonny Fraser
Level 1 MTM, PTR, PTCA, and USPTA Coach
Christophe holds a Professional #1 Elite rating from MTM, PTR, PTCA, and USPTA. He has competed and coached at every level from juniors collegiate and professional. He has been the USPTA District #9 President since 2010 and is also a monthly contributor to TennisOne.com, one of the leading tennis teaching web sites in the world.
Christophe is currently the Director of Tennis at the Boulevard Tennis Club in Vero Beach FL. During summer months, he is at The New Seabury Club on Cape Cod, MA from Memorial Day to Labor Day. He also serves as a board member of the Indian River Tennis Foundation, a foundation dedicated to raising funds to award lesson scholarships to local juniors.
During summers has has acted as Director of Tennis of The Lloyd Neck Bath Club in Cold Spring Harbor NY (1996-1999), Tennis director of the Country Club of Detroit in Grosse Pointe MI (2000-2006), Tennis Director at the Walloon Lake Country Club in Wallon Lake MI (2007-2011), and Tennis Director at The New Seabury Club on Cape Cod MA (2011-present).
In 1987 he was the original founder and Director of the Sugarbush Tennis School, which was rated as one of the World’s Best Tennis Schools by Tennis Magazine. Roger Cox, Senior Travel Editor for Tennis Magazine, described the Sugarbush Tennis School as the most dynamic and innovative tennis school in the country.
Christophe is the author of Tennis Atlas: The Ultimate Doubles Program, a 200-page tennis teaching manual geared to help teaching professionals guarantee improvement to their students. He holds a B.S Business degree from Franklin Pierce University, (1987).
🇫🇷 Christophe Delavaut
One of the most successful developmental coaches in the US, Coach to several national champions, dozens of top college players, and players on ATP and WTA tour
Craig has been a dedicated and passionate tennis coach for 25 years and has helped take several juniors to #1 national rankings – earning the distinction of being “one of the most successful developmental coaches in the country.”
He is co-developer of the innovative ““GRIPS” program, to progressively build tennis skills for juniors and adults.
Craig has coached several national champions, dozens of top college players, and has traveled around the world as coach to players on both the ATP and WTA tours.