Gerard Galindo is co-founder of Galindo Tennis USA. He is the ITF/WTA/ATP Academy Director. He is also in charge of the international business department which embraces the marketing and finance areas of all international programs the academy offers abroad.
- Top 150 Spanish nationally ranked player
- Top Junior Player in Spain. Classified for the Under 16’s national championship.
- Played professional ATP events with wins over world ranked players.
- Hitting partner at several ATP events.
- Posted a record of 14-2 at East Carolina University (Division 1) and 15-2 at Alliant International University.
- ITA Rolex Southern California Regional Singles Finalist
- Ranked #16 in the U.S.
- 2005 ITA All-American (S)
- Pro Player Academy Director at Galindo Tennis USA.
- Coach and Assistant Pro at Bermudez Tennis Academy.
- Assistant Coach at the University of Arkansas, Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Coach and Teaching Pro – San Diego, California. Taught private and group lessons at the Scripps Ranch Tennis Center
- Participated in several exhibition matches and clinics in Europe and U.S.
- University of Arkansas- Bachelor in International Business with Minor in foreign languages: Spanish, May 2008.
- Certification in Nutrition (ISSA)
- Concussion in Sports Certificate (NFHS)
- Personal Trainer (International Sports Science Association)
- Fluent in Spanish, Catalan and English.