Isaac Galindo is Founder and Academy director at Galindo Tennis USA, a subdivision of GMG United, a full-service sports company providing complete management services worldwide.
Isaac brings great expertise in stroke analysis and sports science. He has put great emphasis in the development of young American athletes by bringing the Spanish system to the U.S by understanding and applying principles of perfect biomechanics and positioning.
He also represents and counsels several top ITF/ATP players in the world.
He recently started Love 4 Sports Foundation with the goal of helping the community and less fortunate through sports.
- Top 150 Spanish nationally ranked player
- Played professional ATP events around the world with wins over top 500 ranked players
- Posted a record of 32-6 at Florida Southern College NCAA D2 School leading the team to the highest national ranking in school (3rd in the county)
- Ranked #9 in the Nation in singles
- 2005 All-Region Team(S). 2005 ITA All-American(S). SSC Commissioner’s List of Outstanding Achievement (2007)
- Hitting partner for both ATP and WTA players
- Galindo Tennis USA, Academy Director.
- Beerman Tennis Complex, Florida: Head Tennis Professional
- Private Coach for Top Junior/ ITF Players: Stephen Madonia, Benoit Paradis, Isaac Nortey.
- Florida Southern College Assistant Coach
- Coach and Teaching Pro – San Diego, California. Taught private and group lessons at the Scripps * * Ranch Tennis
- Center. Coached top juniors, organized summer camp programs and assisted with coordinating junior adult leagues.
- Florida Southern University, Florida 2007- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Universidad Autonoma Barcelona, Spain 2000- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- Certificates in Psychology of Sport and Fitness: Instruction and Prescription.
- Fluent in Spanish, Catalan and English.